Skip to content
Talks & Workshops
- Oxford Martin School, The economics of the COVID-19 pandemic lecture series, 16h of September 2020, Watch live or later
- NetSci 2020, 21st of September 2020
- IC2S2 Conference, 18th of July 2020, Conference video link here
- INET Young Scholar, 2nd of July 2029, with Anton Pichler, Watch talk here
- Geneva Macro Labs Webinar, 13th of May 2020, Watch webinar here
- Harvard Growth Lab Seminar, 11th of May 2020
- Financial Computing Seminar at UCL, 22nd April 2020 Watch talk here
- PastNet, Complexity Science and Past Complex Systems, Oxford November 2019
- New Complexity Economics, ACtioN meeting hosted by Santa Fe Institute, Santa Fe New Mexico, November 2019.
- Data Science Meets the Economics of Science, Technology and Innovation, Workshop organized by CAGE-NESTA, October 2019
- AI, Computational Social Science, and the Future of Work Topical Meeting. ACtioN meeting hosted by Santa Fe Institute and Willis Towers Watson, London 2018.
- Shifting Paradigms – Economics in the 21st Century. Aberdeen Political and Economic Group, Aberdeen 2017.