Skip to content
Talks & Workshops
Selected recorded talks
- Supply and demand shocks of the Covid-19 pandemic. Oxford Martin School, The economics of the COVID-19 pandemic lecture series, 16 September 2020, Watch here
- Occupational mobility and automation. MPI Centre for Humans and Machines seminar series, November 2020, Watch here
- The multiplex nature of global financial contagion and the economy. NetSci Satellite MixNext2020, 9 December 2020, Watch here
- 19 February 2021. Occupational mobility and automation. Simulation-based Science colloquium.
- 17 December 2020. The economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic: A non-equilibrium network model. UBICS Complex Systems and COVID-19 seminar series.
- 9 December 2020. The multiplex nature of global financial contagion and the economy. NetSci Satellite MixNext2020. Watch here
- 17 November 2020. Occupational mobility and automation. MPI Centre for Humans and Machines seminar series, Watch here
- 29 October 2020. El impacto económico de COVID-19 en industrias y profesiones, C3 UNAM lunch complejo, Watch here
- 16 September 2020. Oxford Martin School, The economics of the COVID-19 pandemic lecture series, Watch live or later
- 21 September 2020, Lightning talks, NetSci 2020.
- 18 July 2020. IC2S2 Conference, Conference video link here
- 2 July 2029. INET Young Scholar, with Anton Pichler, Watch talk here
- 13 May 2020. Geneva Macro Labs Webinar, Watch webinar here
- 11 May 2020. Harvard Growth Lab Seminar.
- 22 April 2020. Financial Computing Seminar at UCL, Watch talk here
- November 2019, PastNet, Complexity Science and Past Complex Systems,
- November 2019. New Complexity Economics, ACtioN meeting hosted by Santa Fe Institute, Santa Fe New Mexico.
- October 2019. Data Science Meets the Economics of Science, Technology and Innovation, Workshop organized by CAGE-NESTA.
- 2018. AI, Computational Social Science, and the Future of Work Topical Meeting. ACtioN meeting hosted by Santa Fe Institute and Willis Towers Watson, London .
- 2017. Shifting Paradigms – Economics in the 21st Century. Aberdeen Political and Economic Group, Aberdeen 2017.